Rail-DALI-DMX. Quick start.
Often a customer simply wishes to use the Rail-DALI-DMX product to convert a simple DALI channel to DMX. The following instructions allow this:
- Open the top cover to access the dip switches.
- Set Switch-6 to off. This puts product in ballast mode.
- Set Switch-3 and Switch-4 to off, this tells the product to emulate a single DALI ballast.
- Connect the DALI input to your DALI controller and start discovery. Your DALI controller will discover one new ballast which you should address to a free short address - this is your virtual DALI address. (Your controller may do that automatically).
- Connect the DMX output to your DMX receiver.
- Any intensity changes sent to the virtual DALI address will appear on channel 1 of the DMX output.