Three Phase DimmingThe AL2001™/AL3001™ combination provide all the core functionality required to produce a sophisticated three phase digital dimming system.
The AL2001 is the phase control processor which communicates via a parallel data bus to the AL3001.
The chip set can be used, with the addition of an external 100Hz pulse generator, to DMX control any PWM devices including constrained motor speed control and LED colour mixing.
- LCD drive
- Keypad input
- DMX512 input
- Analogue input
- Three phase
- 12 phase position modulated outputs
- Frequency and phase tracking
- Dimmer curves
- Preheat per channel
- 84 pin PLCC device
- 5V operation
- Net Mass: 0.01 kg
- Approximate Carton Mass: 0.20 kg
- Approximate Carton Dimensions: 190 x 130 x 70 mm
- Volume: 1729000 mm³
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence Engineering Ltd
- Country of Manufacture: The United Kingdom