versaSplit mini x-5
Modular mains powered DMX512 splitter / fixer with XLR5 outputversaSplit mini™ is a modular mains powered DMX512 and RDM distribution system.
All outputs are ground referenced using robust drivers with advanced protection.
The input is modular. The versaSplit mini x-5 is not fitted with an input module, which must be ordered separately (see the selections below). Output connectors are XLR5.
Visit the versaSplit overview page.
See this link for a knowledgebase article on custom part numbers.
- 6 output DMX512 / RDM splitter
- XLR5 output connectors
- Modules fitted:
- DMX512 output protection
- +/- 80V electrocution
- 12KV ESD
- Slew rate limited drivers for improved signal quality
- Front panel power and data indication
- Bidirectional data ports
- Jabber Detection
- Fix Mode
- Compatible with DMX512, DMX512 (1990), DMX512-A, RDM
- Listing: CE
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 50W
- Input Voltage: 85-264VAC
- Height: 120mm
- Width: 185mm
- Depth: 50mm
- Mains Connection: IEC
- Net Mass: 0.80 kg
- Approximate Carton Mass: 1.00 kg
- Approximate Carton Dimensions: 220 x 180 x 120 mm
- Volume: 4752000 mm³
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence Engineering Ltd
- Country of Manufacture: The United Kingdom
- 0201 DMX & RDM An Introduction
- 0205 DMX & RDM Splitters FAQ
- 0210 DMX & RDM Splitters Product comparison
- 0215 DMX & RDM Marking scheme for DMX512-A Splitters
- 0810 Misc - Cost matrix spreadsheet for versaSplit