DMX Trigger with 8 Opto-Isolated Inputs and cascade optionRail-Contact monitors the state of 8 contact closures and translates this into a value on DMX channels 1 to 8. When a contact closure is active the corresponding value is DMX is 255.
If more than 8 channels are required then two Rail-Contacts can be linked together to form a 16 channel device. The DMX output from the first unit is connected to the input to the second unit. The first 8 channels are then re-patched to channels 9 to 16.
Using Rail-Contact will allow a DMX controller to be triggered, via DMX, by various switches, ie pressure mats. This is a perfect solution for when a system is required to be interactive with its surroundings.
- DIN Rail Case
- 8 Channel DMX Trigger (0 or 255 value)
- Inputs are fully Opto-Isolated
- Voltage Output for easy Connection
- Input Voltage: 9 to 24VDC
- Power: 10W
- Protection Internal: Internal Resettable Fuse
- DMX Input & DMX Loop
- Rail-Contact Cascade option
- Protocol: DMX512-A
- Duty Cycle: 100%
- Listing: CE FCC
- Height: 90mm
- Width: 88mm
- Depth: 58mm
- Net Mass: 0.20 kg
- Approximate Carton Mass: 0.34 kg
- Approximate Carton Dimensions: 220 x 180 x 120 mm
- Volume: 4752000 mm³
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence Engineering Ltd
- Country of Manufacture: The United Kingdom