Free PC software for Art-Net, DMX512 & RDMDMX-Workshop™ is a software application that runs on the Windows XP & Windows 7 platforms. It is free of charge and available via download. (Click the Support Tab to download).
DMX-Workshop is a fully featured network management, analysis, configuration and diagnostics tool for Art-Net networks.
The latest version now includes data packet analysers for both Art-Net and RDM over Art-Net along with the ability to transmit sACN and KiNet data.
- View DMX data
- Flicker finder with time stamp
- Oscilloscope data view
- Max / Min data view
- Transmit signature data
- View Text & SIP DMX packets
- Graph DMX and network refresh
- Analyse and decode network data
- Packet and bandwidth counting
- Node management
- Data routing utility
- RDM data configuration
- Art-Net SDK
- Software Package is available via download only
- Windows XP & Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit)
- Net Mass: 0.20 kg
- Approximate Carton Mass: 0.40 kg
- Approximate Carton Dimensions: 400 x 300 x 50 mm
- Volume: 6000000 mm³
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence Engineering Ltd
- Country of Manufacture: The United Kingdom