DMX512 transistor driverRail-Tran™ provides six darlington transistor outputs capable of operation to 50V DC at 750mA. Rail-Tran is housed in a high impact DIN Rail mounting case with DMX512 and RDM support.
Rail-Tran can be used for a wide range of interface tasks including remote control of contactors, solenoid and motor drive and general animatronics.
The control interface uses DMX512 and RDM or Remote Device Management. The RDM interface allows the start address to be set by the console over the DMX512 cable. RDM also allows the product to receive firmware upgrades and run diagnostics tests.
In the event that the console does not support RDM, Jump-Start can be used to set the start address.
DMX512 loop through and termination options are provided.
Applications include animatronics, fog machines, theatre practicals, cue lights and video remote control.
- Six Darlington drive outputs
- Remote Device Management
- DIN Rail mount
- Surface mount
- Input Voltage: 9 to 48VDC
- Power: 7.5W
- Protection Internal: Internal Resettable Fuse
- Output Voltage: 5 - 50VDC max
- Output Current per Channel: 120mA
- Output Current Total: 750mA
- Input Protocols: DMX512, DMX512(1990), DMX512-A
- RDM V1.0 (E1.20 - 2006 ESTA Standard)
- Duty Cycle: 100%
- Listing: CE FCC
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Dims:90mm (h) x 88mm (w) x 58mm (d)
- Net Mass: 0.20 kg
- Approximate Carton Mass: 0.34 kg
- Approximate Carton Dimensions: 220 x 180 x 120 mm
- Volume: 4752000 mm³
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence Engineering Ltd
- Country of Manufacture: The United Kingdom
September 2005. Introducing two NEW DIN Rail Mounting Installation Products
Increased versatility and compatibility with Rail-DALI and Rail-Tran Many architectural projects face a technological barrier to the integration of functional and effects lighting: functional lighting is increasingly available with a DALI interface; most effects lighting and control systems use DMX512. Now Artistic Licence presents a streamlined solution: the new Rail-DALI with a three-way interface for DMX512, RDM (Remote Device Management) and DALI (Digital Addressable Lighting Interface). Download »
- Rail-Tran user guide
- Rail-Tran Datasheet
- Power supply cross reference guide
- Rail-Tran Declaration of Conformity