Multichrome Web Med Res
Please click on the images to open a larger view
Interior / Exterior Flexible pixel wallMultichrome Web™ is a modular, flexible, transparent web of pixels. It is the next generation of the popular Pixi-Flex / Web product.
The Med-Res version contains 16 pixels per square metre in an 8 x 8 grid on 250mm pitch. The web product has an IP67 rating which makes it ideal for internal or external applications.
The panels lock into each other using quick-connect buckles. Medium-Res will also mate to the high resolution product.
Med-Res receives power and data via a miniature 4 pin cables, there is a loop connection allowing two Med-Res webs be joined together. The DMX controller, Multichrome-D1 can control 10 web panels, 160 pixels in total. The Art-Net ethernet controllers, Multichrome-E1 and Multichrome-E2 can control 20 circuits, 320 pixels in total.
Each pixel can be either controlled as a group or individually addressed to form a low reslution video wall.
Artistic Licence is the designer & manufacturer of Multichrome Web. The previous product, Pixi-Web, was exclusively distributed by A.C. Lighting, outside Asia, under the Color Web brand. Multichrome Web is now available for sale directly from Artistic Licence Engineering or any of its dealers.
- Interior / Exterior
- Long Lamp Life
- Low Beam Temperature
- Low Power Consumption
- 16 Million Colours
- High Colour Purity
- Excellent white tracking
- Optimised for designer friendly colours
- Variable Colour Temperature
- Individual control by Multichrome D1, E1 & E2
- Light output: 2100 mCd
- Beam Angle: 150 Degree
- Listing: CE FCC
- Control: Proprietary
- IP Rating: IP67 (all connectors mated)
- Power: 9W
- Voltage: 9V
- Current: 1A
- Data Rate: 10MBs
- Lens Diameter: 17mm
- Body Diameter: 38mm
- Lens Depth: 6mm
- Total Depth: 21mm
- Connection: Switchcraft 4 pin miniature
- Operating Temperature: 0C to +40C
- Web can be operated to -20C when static
- Humidity: 90% non condensing
- Net Mass: 1.20 kg
- Approximate Carton Mass: 2.04 kg
- Approximate Carton Dimensions: 390 x 290 x 150 mm
- Volume: 16965000 mm³
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence Engineering Ltd
- Country of Manufacture: The United Kingdom