AL4006/9 Evaluation pcb
DMX to Relay & PWMThis is an evaluation circuit board for use with the AL4006 or AL4009 Relay Processor.
The card can also be used to construct an 8 or 16 channel, DMX512 controlled Mains Relay Pack.
This is a blank circuit board, the required components are listed in the Data Book.
- DMX512 input
- 8 Relays rated at 5A, 240VAC
- Base address wheels
- Additional pcb's can be used to extend number of outputs
- Size: 145 x 80 mm
- M3 Mounting Centres: 132 x 77 mm
- Net Mass: 0.01 kg
- Approximate Carton Mass: 0.20 kg
- Approximate Carton Dimensions: 190 x 130 x 70 mm
- Volume: 1729000 mm³
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence Engineering Ltd
- Country of Manufacture: The United Kingdom
Frequently Asked Questions
AL4006: What value RC should I use for the analogue output?
The two analogue outputs are PWM signals. They are converted to analogue using an RC network and an op-amp. We have found that 220K and 3n3 work well.