Please click on the images to open a larger view
Wall mount lighting controllerDimmer-Switch™ is a wall mounted DMX512 controller. All the electronics are mounted on the rear of the panel, so there is no need for cumbersome external control boxes.
Dimmer-Switch contains six sliders, each of which can playback a static ' look' or a dynamic sequence. A seventh Grand Master slider provides overall intensity control.
The entire system is programmed by a PC application: Dim-Edit. Once programmed, the show is downloaded and programmed to flash memory. Dim-Edit contains a moving lamp library and fully implements both post and pre-master channels. This feature allows all types of DMX devices to be freely mixed. Dim-Switch can also be programmed by recording DMX512 from a lighting console.
Dimmer-Switch can operate as a master controller for an external lighting console. In this mode, slider 6 becomes the master fader for the DMX512 input. This feature is particularly useful in multifunction venues. For example a club that has a live stage: When the stage is in use, an external lighting desk is used. When mood lighting is required, simply fade out the lighting console and use Dimmer-Switch.
The UK version mounts in a 2 gang UK Back-Box1 orientated horizontally (supplied).
Dimmer-Switch requires a 9 - 24 VDC power supply (not included).
Dimmer-Switch will find applications in conference room, retail, domestic, trade show and museum exhibit applications.
- UK panel mount
- Wall mount DMX512 controller
- DMX512 output
- 512 channel output
- Grand master control
- Illuminated faders
- (No Programming Kit)
- Back Box supplied (UK version only)
- Listing: CE FCC
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 2W
- Input Voltage: 9 - 24 VDC
- Height: 85mm
- Width: 146mm
- Depth: 30mm inc mated connectors
- DMX512: Screw Terminal
- Power Connection: Screw Terminal
- Power & DMX not connected to chassis
- Net Mass: 0.25 kg
- Approximate Carton Mass: 0.30 kg
- Approximate Carton Dimensions: 220 x 180 x 120 mm
- Volume: 4752000 mm³
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence Engineering Ltd
- Country of Manufacture: The United Kingdom
CAD Files & Tutorials
- Dimmer Switch user guide
- Dimmer-Switch quick start guide
- Dimmer-Switch Datasheet
- Power supply cross reference guide
- Dimmer-Switch Declaration of Conformity
- Dimmer-Switch Certificate of Origin