SETTING THE STANDARD FOR INTEROPERABILITYRDM Integrity is a software package used to test both native RDM and RDM over Art-Net. It is relevent to manufacturers, developers and specifiers wishing to prove conformance to the standard.
The software is licensed on a 'per seat' basis and locked to the user's chosen hardware. The licence is perpetual, although any upgrades beyond the first year require a subscription.
The software can be used with Artistic Licence products artLynx duo, artLynx quad, vSplit ethb. These gateways allow the user to test native RDM via the DMX port. Additionally, these gateways act as a dongle which unlocks the ability of Integrity to test RDM over Art-Net.
The software provides a suite of automated tests for all RDM PIDs and generates a clear report showing Pass, Advisory, Warning or Fail.
When purchasing this product, please supply the Integrity Index Number of the gateway to which the software will be locked. This can be found using DMX-Workshop as shown in the image above.
- Comprehensive Test on all PIDs
- Pass, Advisory, Warning or Fail
- Selectable test range criteria
- Single step configurable tests
- Works with multiple responders
- Shows formatted test results
- ANSI E1.37-1 Support
- ANSI E1.37-2 Support
- Runs on Windows XP to Windows 10
- Net Mass: 0.00 kg
- Approximate Carton Mass: 0.00 kg
- Approximate Carton Dimensions: 0 x 0 x 0 mm
- Volume: 0 mm³
- Manufacturer: W.A. Benjamin Electric Company
- Country of Manufacture: USA