A PoE++ powered (24V 60W) 4 channel constant voltage dimmerlightJuice CV4 is the first product in a new range of technology based on the latest Power over Ethernet (PoE++) standard. The network cable carries both power and lighting control data, so AC mains wiring is eliminated. lightJuice offers cost savings and uses human-safe DC voltage suitable for LEDs.
lightJuice CV4 is a 4-channel constant voltage dimmer configured for common anode drive. It offers high resolution (up to 12-bit) PWM dimming and can drive loads up to 60W in total at 24V. The product supports both Art-Net and sACN, with data and power connected via an Ethercon RJ45. An auxiliary DC input offers an alternative mode of operation if PoE++ is not available.
- Art-Net 3 and sACN Ethernet input
- PoE++ or 24 VDC input
- Simulated RDM Device
- 4 channel or RGBW Lamp control
- 12-bit PWM dimming
- Output: 4 Channel PWM
- Listing: CE
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 60W
- Input Voltage: 24 VDC
- Output Voltage: 24 VDC
- Output Current: 2.5A total.
- Duty Cycle: 100%
- Connections: Screw terminals
- Net Mass: 0.25 kg
- Approximate Carton Mass: 0.65 kg
- Approximate Carton Dimensions: 220 x 180 x 110 mm
- Volume: 4356000 mm³
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence Engineering Ltd
- Country of Manufacture: The United Kingdom