MIDI testerMIDI-Scope™ is a small hand-held MIDI receiver and transmitter. It is invaluable for debugging MIDI control problems and testing MIDI equipment.
It is powered by an internal rechargeable battery with a normal life of some 25 hours.
When used as a receiver the MIDI-Scope's LCD screen can display data in either hexadecimal or as command icons. The received data can be stored in a buffer for detailed review or re-transmission. The receive buffer is controlled by a programmable trigger, allowing the user to capture specific blocks of data.
The transmitter may be used to regenerate received data or to transmit user programmable MIDI messages. Transmitter events can be initiated by received data.
The receive and transmit sections operate simultaneously, allowing MIDI-Scope to test MIDI-Merge and MIDI-Filter units.
MIDI-Scope also provides a high power RS485 MIDI Through output which can be used to boost MIDI data over very long cable runs.
- Display real time data
- Capture & Review
- Programmable capture trigger
- Scope trigger output
- Continous, burst, character and triggered transmission
- Retransmit MIDI
- RS485 boost output
- Cable Test
- Listing: CE FCC
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 300mW
- Charger Voltage: 90-250VAC
- Input Voltage: 9VDC
- Dim: 45 x 125 x 98 mm
- Signal Connection: DIN5
- Power Connection: DC Jack
- Rear Mounting: Single M4 x 20mm
- Net Mass: 0.53 kg
- Approximate Carton Mass: 1.62 kg
- Approximate Carton Dimensions: 380 x 280 x 140 mm
- Volume: 14896000 mm³
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence Engineering Ltd
- Country of Manufacture: The United Kingdom
CAD Files & Tutorials
- Cad file: MIDI-Scope detail (dwg)
- Cad file: MIDI-Scope detail (dxf)
- Cad file: MIDI-Scope mounting (dwg)
- Cad file: MIDI-Scope mounting (dxf)