An intellligent solution for Real Time monitoring of RDM installations.Using the same engine as Artistic Licence's leading product Colour-Tramp, Colour-Tramp RDM will allow a user to monitor the health of a system in real time and to send out notifications if any errors are detected.
Running on Windows 7 enables Colour-Tramp RDM to be installed onto a hardware platform suitable for any environment and allows for remote connection through the powerful tools built within the Windows Operating System.
Using the same graphical interface as the standard Colour-Tramp will allow the user to quickly identify which fixture is dispalying a fault and to zoom in to retrieve more details.
Error notifications can be achieved using emails to allow for quick response. Additional daily emails can be configured to keep track of the general health of the system.
- Real Time RDM Monitor
- Upto 43,000 RDM devices
- PC application
- On-Screen Diagnostics
- Autoload Function
- Remote Email Notification
- Can work alongside existing systems
- RDM over Art-Net
- Package includes software on CD, printed user manuals and USB security device (dinkey)
- Minimum PC Requirements:
- Processor speed 2GHz, 4GB Memory
- 1024 x 768 graphics with 32 bit colour.
- 100BaseT Network Card
- We recommend Windows 7 for Colour-Tramp RDM.
- Net Mass: 0.50 kg
- Approximate Carton Mass: 0.52 kg
- Approximate Carton Dimensions: 400 x 300 x 50 mm
- Volume: 6000000 mm³
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence Engineering Ltd
- Country of Manufacture: The United Kingdom