The NEW hand held test tool for DALI.Dali-Scope™ is a hand-held tool for testing, programming and configuring DALI (Digital Addressable Lighting Interface) devices.
The product display uses high brightness LEDs making it easy to use in low light conditions. The moisture proof keypad uses single function keys for ease of operation. Dali-Scope is powered by two AA batteries and offers over 12 hours continuous operation. The product is compatible with rechargeable batteries and provides a programmable power off timer to further extend battery life.
Dali-Scope has many innovative features:
Ability to test the bus power supply.
Low cost allows both individual and company ownership.
Allows commissioning of DALI fixtures without PC.
Simplifies re-configuration after fixture changes or additions.
A test lead is included with Dali-Scope.
- Set the fixture address including group assignments
- Auto-patch fixture addresses
- Test the fixture
- Transmit single levels, group and scene
- Walk test; cycle through channels groups and scenes
- Read all current DALI levels for channels, groups and scenes
- Read latest DALI levels for channels, groups and scenes
- Programme scenes
- Read back configuration info
- Read back status information such as lamp hours + lamp voltage.
- Test the DALI bus power supply.
- Test lead included
- Listing: CE FCC
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 2 x AA Battery
- Height: 95 mm
- Width: 65 mm
- Depth: 28 mm
- Signal Connection: RCA Jack (phono)
- Phono to croc-clip lead included
- Net Mass: 0.10 kg
- Approximate Carton Mass: 0.32 kg
- Approximate Carton Dimensions: 220 x 180 x 120 mm
- Volume: 4752000 mm³
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence Engineering Ltd
- Country of Manufacture: The United Kingdom
- 0301 DALI - An Introduction
- 0302 DALI - Cabling, Bus & Electrical
- 0303 DALI - Commissioning
- 0304 DALI - Commands
- 0305 DALI - Converting to and from DMX