Art-Net to two DMX512/RDM universesartLynx™ duo is a DIN Rail Ethernet to DMX512 converter. It converts two universes of Art-Net or sACN Ethernet into DMX512. RDM is supported when used with Art-Net. If you require 4 outputs, please refer to the sister product, artLynx quad.
artLynx duo and artLynx quad replace Art-Lynx O/P, which has been discontinued. The advantages of artLynx duo are significant:
artLynx duo offers massively increased processing power, allowing it to operate effortlessly on networks congested with broadcast data.
artLynx duo offers high levels of electrical protection. All outputs are protected against mains electrocution (international voltages including UK 3-phase) and are self-healing.
A handy button enables the customer to simply restore the factory default settings (hold down and cycle power). A single press of this button causes the product to emit a 'squawk' - a message over the network that enables the console operator to easily identify the physical location of the artLynx duo.
artLynx duo is housed in a small, robust DIN Rail case. The Ethernet connection is made via an RJ45 and the DMX512 connections by removable screw terminal connectors.
The power input can be either from the Ethernet cable using the IEEE 802.3af (2003) standard, or from an external power supply. The product can be remotely configured using the product's internal web server, or using DMX-Workshop.
- DMX routing by Ethernet
- Two DMX512 ports, protected from mains electrocution
- 10/100BaseT Ethernet Port
- Factory reset / squawk button
- Compatible with DMX512-A
- RDM V1.0 (E1.20 - 2006 ESTA Standard)
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af-2003 standard) supported
- Power indicator
- Network and DMX activity indicators
- Art-Net/sACN Compatible
- DIN Rail mounting
- Listing: CE FCC
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 2W
- Input Voltage: 9-48VDC
- Width: 88 mm
- Height: 90 mm
- Depth: 62 mm
- Connection: RJ45 and removable screw terminal
- Ethernet port: Isolated to 1kV
- DMX ports: Ground Referenced
- Electrocution protection: 425 VAC continuous connection (self-healing)
- Net Mass: 0.15 kg
- Approximate Carton Mass: 0.36 kg
- Approximate Carton Dimensions: 220 x 180 x 110 mm
- Volume: 4356000 mm³
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence Engineering Ltd
- Country of Manufacture: The United Kingdom