DMX to RelayThe AL4008™ is designed to receive the DMX512-A protocol and provide the control signals necessary to drive 24 relays or other switched devices.
The AL4008 is suitable for the development of DMX512-A Switch Packs.
The AL4006/9-pcb)} also provides relay drive functionality.
The AL4008 is the core technology used in the DMX-Relay.
- DMX512 input
- Good data received indicator
- Multiplexed relay drive
- Individual channel test
- DMX base address is set by external thumbwheel inputs
- Compatible with DMX512, DMX512 (1990), DMX512-A
- 40 pin DIP device
- 5V operation
- Net Mass: 0.01 kg
- Approximate Carton Mass: 0.20 kg
- Approximate Carton Dimensions: 190 x 130 x 70 mm
- Volume: 1729000 mm³
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence Engineering Ltd
- Country of Manufacture: The United Kingdom