72 Channel DMX to AnalogueThe AL4007™ is designed to receive the DMX512-A protocol and provide all the control signals necessary to generate 72 channels of analogue control signals.
The AL4007 is suitable for the development of DMX512-A to Analogue Decoders and also provides an elegant solution to the DMX512 upgrade of existing analogue dimmers.
The AL4005)} provides an alternative solution with a maximum of 96 analogue outputs.
The AL4007 is the core technology used in the DMX-Demux.
- DMX512 input
- Good data received indicator
- DAC output
- Channel test at 50% and 100%
- DMX base address inputs
- Sample & Hold driver for 72 outputs
- 40 pin DIP device
- 5V operation
- Net Mass: 0.01 kg
- Approximate Carton Mass: 0.20 kg
- Approximate Carton Dimensions: 190 x 130 x 70 mm
- Volume: 1729000 mm³
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence Engineering Ltd
- Country of Manufacture: The United Kingdom