Wall mount lighting controllermoody z1™ is a wall mounted DMX512 & DALI controller. It is designed to control a zone of RGB colour, such as a coving feature.
All electronics are mounted on the rear of the product, so there is no need for cumbersome external control boxes. Both programming and operation are performed via a very simple user interface, so no additional programming kit is required.
The product is housed in a single gang UK wall panel and is supplied complete with a dry-line style back box which allows the product to be used internationally.
The user interface is a rotary control wheel which incorporates a push switch. The wheel is illuminated by a full colour LED which is used to feedback both intensity and colour to the user.
From a user perspective, the product echoes the operation of a conventional dimmer switch: push to auto-fade on or off. However, rotating the dial temporarily changes the colour of the zone, rather than the intensity.
Product programming is achieved by holding down the push switch for 3 seconds. The user is then guided through selection of the selection of the hue and saturation. A rear panel control allows programming to be inhibited; this is useful for preserving the original design intent in an application with many users (e.g. a hotel room).
The DMX512 output provides 3 channels to represent the RGB zone.
The DALI output provides 3 groups to represent the RGB zone.
The product can be powered from 9 to 24 VDC, so the LED power supply can also power moody.
See the moody selection guide for a comparison of features.
- UK panel mount
- Wall mount DMX512 & DALI controller
- DMX512 and DALI output
- Controls an RGB zone
- Full RGB Illuminated control wheel
- No external programming required
- Dry-line back box supplied
- Listing: CE
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 500mW
- Input Voltage: 9 - 24 VDC
- Height: 86mm
- Width: 86mm
- Depth: 15.2mm behind mounting surface
- Mounting screw centres: 60.6mm
- DMX512 output: Screw Terminal
- DALI: Screw Terminal
- Power Connection: Screw Terminal
- Net Mass: 0.11 kg
- Approximate Carton Mass: 0.30 kg
- Approximate Carton Dimensions: 220 x 180 x 120 mm
- Volume: 4752000 mm³
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence Engineering Ltd
- Country of Manufacture: The United Kingdom