A 20,000 pixel digital video to network converter housed in a 1u 19-inch Rack Mount CaseThe latest addition to Artistic Licence's Rack Pack range, dVnet is a digital video to network converter housed in a 19-inch rack case. It is aimed at retail and architectural applications where a media facade or any pixilated display is to be controlled by video without the complexity of a media server.
dVnet is all a light artist needs to convert their video creation or a HDMI source - to light. Configuration is simplicity itself, with less than ten mouse clicks required to render video to a media wall.
dVnet can also playback video clips loaded onto its internal hard drive, either manually or using its play list manager. Output is via a gigabit network connection with Art-Net 3, sACN E1.31 and KiNet protocols supported.
dVnet is available in three variants:
dVnet: 20,000 pixels, 50Hz HDMI input up to 1920x1080i interlaced.
dVnet pro: 20,000 pixels, 50/60Hz HDMI input up to 1920x1080p progressive.
dVnet extreme: 85,000 pixels, 50/60Hz HDMI input up to 1920x1080p progressive.
Below are some example videos showing dVnet converting video files onto a pixel grid.
Example: 20,000 RGB Pixels (200w x 100h)
Example: A Circular Grid
Example: 5,000 RGB Pixels (100w x 50h)
- Real time conversion of digital video files or live video input
- 20,000 pixels (standard or custom pixels)
- HDMI Input (50Hz 1920 x 1080i)
- Playlist Manager
- Remote Triggering / Control
- Art-Net / sACN E1.31 / KiNet (D/P)
- 6 Rear USB / 2 Front USB Connectors
- Colour Correction for RGB pixels
- Real time Modifier Function set
- Network patch mode
- IP camera and streaming video supported
- Listing: CE, FCC
- IP Rating: Indoor Use
- Power: 50W
- Input Voltage: 90-250VAC
- Height: 1RU (88mm)
- Depth: 402mm
- Width: 19" Rack (483mm inc ears)
- Mounting: 19" Rack or Desktop
- Mains Connection: IEC
- Network: RJ45 1Gbps Interface
- Video Input: HDMI
- Operating Temperature: 0 deg C to 40 deg C
- Warranty: 2 Years RTB
- 1U Rackmount Case
- ASRock IMB-181 Mainboard
- 1U Rackmount Backplate for the IMB-181 motherboard
- Intel Core i5-4570TE Haswell 2.7 GHz Processor: LGA1150 - SR17Z
- CoolJag Ultra Low-Profile LGA1155/1150 Desktop CPU Cooler
- DDR3 1600 SO-DIMM Memory - 8 GB
- Western Digital 2.5" Hard Drive - 500GB
- Seasonic SS250-SU Flex-ATX Power Supply - 250 W
- PCI Express x16 Compact Flexible Riser Card
- Universal Port and Dust Blocking Kit
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home - 64-bit
- HDMI Output
- Colour-Tramp Pre-Installed
- Internal USB Connector for CT DIN Key
- Requires Colour-Tramp or dVnet Licence to be purchased at the same time.
- Net Mass: 8.00 kg
- Approximate Carton Mass: 12.00 kg
- Approximate Carton Dimensions: 540 x 570 x 120 mm
- Volume: 36936000 mm³
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence Engineering Ltd
- Country of Manufacture: The United Kingdom