A DMX / RDM line booster / buffer with Ethercon ConnectorsEver need to go further than the maximum of 300M with DMX?
Don't want to use an expensive DMX Splitter for a simple job?
DMX-Buffer RJ45 allows you to go that extra distance by re-buffering a DMX line giving you an extra 300M.
Housed in a protective metal case and powered from a standard 9V PSU with a DC jack connector means installing and using DMX-Buffer could not be simplier.
DMX-Buffer RJ45 has an input Ethercon that is terminated internally. The output connector is also an Ethercon allowing the easy use of Cat5 cable.
Full RDM support is also provided so not only can you control the DMX fixtures you can also configure them from a further distance.
For customers experiencing product compatibility issues/flickering, please refer to the sister product, DMX-Clarify)}, which provides active data fixing.
- Protected DMX512 input
- Single buffered output
- Bidirectional data comms
- Jabber Detection
- Desktop Style case
- Compatible with DMX512, DMX512 (1990), DMX512-A
- RDM Draft V1.0
- RDM Standard V1.0 (E1.20 - 2006 ESTA Standard)
- HES Talkback
- Listing: CE FCC
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 5W
- Input Voltage: 9VDC
- Power Connector: DC Jack
- Width: 88 mm
- Height: 62 mm
- Depth: 42 mm
- Data Connection: RJ45 / Ethercon
- Net Mass: 0.20 kg
- Approximate Carton Mass: 0.26 kg
- Approximate Carton Dimensions: 147 x 130 x 78 mm
- Volume: 1490580 mm³
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence Engineering Ltd
- Country of Manufacture: The United Kingdom