A DMX / RDM line booster / buffer with 5pin XLR ConnectorsEver need to go further than the maximum of 300M with DMX?
Don't want to use an expensive DMX Splitter for a simple job?
DMX-Buffer XLR allows you to go that extra distance by re-buffering a DMX line giving you an extra 300M.
Housed in a protective metal case and powered from a standard 9V PSU with a DC jack connector means installing and using DMX-Buffer could not be simplier.
DMX-Buffer XLR uses a standard 5 pin male XLR connector that is terminated internally. The output connector is an 5pin female XLR connector.
Full RDM support is also provided so not only can you control the DMX fixtures you can also configure them from a further distance.
- Protected DMX512 input
- Single buffered output
- Bidirectional data comms
- Jabber Detection
- Desktop Style case
- Compatible with DMX512, DMX512 (1990), DMX512-A
- RDM Draft V1.0
- RDM Standard V1.0 (E1.20 - 2006 ESTA Standard)
- HES Talkback
- Listing: CE FCC
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 5W
- Input Voltage: 9VDC
- Power Connector: DC Jack
- Width: 81 mm
- Height: 56 mm
- Depth: 42 mm
- Data Connection: XLR 5pin
- Net Mass: 0.10 kg
- Approximate Carton Mass: 0.15 kg
- Approximate Carton Dimensions: 120 x 115 x 75 mm
- Volume: 1035000 mm³
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence Engineering Ltd
- Country of Manufacture: The United Kingdom