Rack mount Ethernet (Art-Net & sACN) to DMX512This product will be discontinued when stocks are exhausted. It is offered at a special price which is excluded from any additional trade discounts.
Ether-Lynx II™ is a 1RU 19" rack mounting ethernet (Art-Net or sACN) to DMX512 and DMX512 to Art-Net converter. It provides a true Plug and Play solution for DMX512 cabling and distribution in all applications needing fast and robust transmission of lighting control data.
Ether-Lynx provides the gateway to transfer DMX512 data to and from a 10BaseT or 100BaseT Ethernet link.
Standard Ethernet cabling and transceivers can then be used for the data distribution infrastructure. Network connectivity is achieved using either the front or rear mounted Ethercon RJ45 connector.
The open Art-Net Ethernet protocol is designed to allow distribution of up to 32768 DMX512 Universes.
The DMX Universes are organised into 128 Nets containing 16 Sub-Nets, each of which contains 16 Universes. Front panel controls allow the user to easily select a Sub-Net for each Ether-Lynx and Universe for each of the DMX512 inputs and outputs. Remote configuration over the network is also possible (for applications requiring port addresses larger than 256, the configuration must be carried out in this way).
The four DMX512 outputs are fully bi-directional allowing DMX512 data to be returned to the lighting console using the ESTA RDM standard.
The two DMX512 inputs are fully optically isolated.
Ether-Lynx is fully DMX512-A compliant.
All DMX512 ports use Neutrik 5-pin XLR connectors.
The Ethernet port is a Neutrik latching Ethercon.
- DMX routing by Ethernet
- Two independently Isolated DMX512 inputs
- Four DMX512 outputs
- 2 RJ45 10/100BaseT ports (Ethercons)
- Data activity indicators
- Compatible with Art-Net
- Compatible with sACN
- Compatible with DMX512-A
- Compatible with RDM V1.0 (E1.20 - 2006 ESTA Standard)
- DHCP supported
- Listing: CE FCC
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 30W
- Input Voltage: 90-250 VAC
- Height: 1RU, Depth: 257mm
- Width: 19" Rack
- DMX Control Connections: XLR5
- Art-Net Connections: Ethercon
- Mains Connection: IEC
- Isolation Ethernet port: Isolated
- Isolation Power input: Isolated
- Isolation DMX Inputs: Isolated
- Isolation DMX Outputs: Ground Referenced
- Net Mass: 2.30 kg
- Approximate Carton Mass: 3.70 kg
- Approximate Carton Dimensions: 620 x 480 x 160 mm
- Volume: 47616000 mm³
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence Engineering Ltd
- Country of Manufacture: The United Kingdom
- 0101 Art-Net An Introduction
- 0105 Art-Net Nodes - Product Comparison
- 0110 Art-Net Setting an IP address on Windows XP
- Ether-Lynx II User Guide
- Ether-Lynx II Datasheet
- Ether-Lynx II Declaration of Conformity
- Art-Net Range Overview
- Art-Net protocol specification
- Ether-Lynx II Certificate of Origin