DIN Rail DMX512 Fail-Over SwitchRail-Flip™ is a modular A-B switch for DMX512 that supports 4 universes.
Its primary purpose is automatic switching between a primary and backup lighting controller. It can also be used to switch between different lighting control positions.
Switching can be selected to fully automatic or manual. Multiple products can be cascaded to increase the universe count.
Rail-Flip is powered from a 9 to 48 VDC power source.
- 4 universe A-B switch
- Automatic switch on fail
- Manual switching
- Remote switching
- Cascade multiple products for more universes
- Fails safe when unpowered
- DIN Rail mounting
- Compatible with DMX512, DMX512 (1990), DMX512-A
- Protocols: RDM V1.0 (E1.20 - 2006 ESTA Standard)
- Listing: CE FCC
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 10W
- Input Voltage: 9 to 48 VDC
- Width: 159 mm
- Height: 90 mm
- Depth: 73.5 mm
- Connection: Screw terminal
- Net Mass: 0.45 kg
- Approximate Carton Mass: 0.65 kg
- Approximate Carton Dimensions: 220 x 180 x 120 mm
- Volume: 4752000 mm³
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence Engineering Ltd
- Country of Manufacture: The United Kingdom