DMX512 to 16 analogueDMX512 to analogue conversion has two key applications: Upgrading older analogue dimmers and driving fluorescent ballasts.
Rail-Demux™ is an elegant solution to both applications and provides 16 analogue outputs with DMX512 and RDM support. The standard that defines the outputs is ANSI E1.3 - 2001 (R2016).
The prodcut is housed in a high impact DIN Rail mounting case. The control interface uses DMX512 and RDM or Remote Device Management. The RDM interface allows the start address to be set by the console over the DMX512 cable. RDM also allows the product to receive firmware upgrades and run diagnostics tests.
In the event that the console does not support RDM, Jump-Start can be used to set the start address.
DMX512 loop through and termination options are provided.
- 16 Analogue outputs - ANSI E1.3 - 2001 (R2016)
- 0 - 10V DC output
- DMX512 Interface
- RDM V1.0 (E1.20 - 2006 ESTA Standard)
- DIN Rail mount
- Surface mount
- Input Voltage: 24VDC
- Power: 10W
- Input Protocol: DMX512 / RDM
- Output Ripple: 0.5LSB
- Duty Cycle: 100%
- Listing: CE FCC
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Dims:90mm (h) x 88mm (w) x 58mm (d)
- Net Mass: 0.20 kg
- Approximate Carton Mass: 0.46 kg
- Approximate Carton Dimensions: 220 x 180 x 120 mm
- Volume: 4752000 mm³
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence Engineering Ltd
- Country of Manufacture: The United Kingdom
CAD Files & Tutorials
- Rail-Demux user guide
- Rail-Demux Datasheet
- Power supply cross reference guide
- Rail-Demux Declaration of Conformity
- Rail-Demux Certificate of Origin