Dual DMX512 to Art-NetUp-Lynx™ is part of the growing range of Art-Net compliant Ethernet products. Up-Lynx converts two universes of DMX512 into Art-Net Ethernet data.
Up-Lynx is housed in a standard 'Two-Gang' panel that is compatible with all standard UK conduit and surface mount boxes.
The Ethernet connection is made to the rear of the panel via an RJ45 connector. Power can be connected by a separate cable, or via the Ethernet cable using the PoE (IEEE 802.3af-2003) standard. A screw terminal connection for both power and data is available to special order.
The front panel provides two DMX512-A inputs.
Configuration is simplicity itself. The three rotary dials are used to select the required DMX512 universe.
Up-Lynx can be software upgraded via the network connection.
- DMX routing by Ethernet
- Connect up to 256 DMX Universes to one network
- Two DMX512 inputs
- 10BaseT Ethernet Port
- Compatible with DMX512-A
- PoE supported (IEEE 802.3af-2003)
- Power indicator
- Data activity indicators
- Art-Net Compatible
- Listing: CE FCC
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 2W
- Input Voltage: 9-48VDC
- Height: 85mm
- Width: 146mm
- Depth: 39mm
- DMX Input Connections: XLR5
- Network Connections: RJ45
- Power Connection: RJ45 (for PoE) or IDC
- Isolation Ethernet port: Isolated
- Isolation Power input: Isolated
- Isolation DMX A/B: Non-Isolated
- Net Mass: 0.17 kg
- Approximate Carton Mass: 0.28 kg
- Approximate Carton Dimensions: 220 x 180 x 120 mm
- Volume: 4752000 mm³
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence Engineering Ltd
- Country of Manufacture: The United Kingdom
CAD Files & Tutorials
- Cad file: Down-Lynx / Up-Lynx detail (dwg)
- Cad file: Down-Lynx / Up-Lynx detail (dxf)
- Cad file: Down-Lynx / Up-Lynx mounting (dwg)
- Cad file: Down-Lynx / Up-Lynx mounting (dxf)
- Up-Lynx user guide
- Up-Lynx Datasheet
- Up-Lynx UK Certificate of Origin
- Up-Lynx UK Declaration of Conformity
- Art-Net Range Overview
- Art-Net protocol specification
- Power supply cross reference guide