Please click on the images to open a larger view
DMX Controlled Moving LightThe AL4800™ provides all the control features required for a medium specification moving lamp or moving yoke.
The basic configuration provides micro-stepping (high resolution) outputs for pan and tilt. Pin inputs allow 2 settings for pan motor type and 4 settings for tilt motor type.
The colour wheel and gobo wheel motors are wave drive stepper motors and assumed to be continuously rotating with inputs for a home sensor.
The iris motor is also a wave drive stepper motor channel with end stop sensor.
Applications include moving lamps, moving yokes, colour wheels and general purpose animatronics.
Custom variations of this part can be produced subject to order quantity.
An evaluation circuit board AL4800-pcb is available.
- Microstep pan & tilt
- Wave drive colour, gobo and iris
- DMX512 receive
- Auto-calibrate on power-up
- Pan/Tilt invert
- DMX base address thumbwheel inputs
- 40 pin DIP device
- 5V operation
- Net Mass: 0.01 kg
- Approximate Carton Mass: 0.20 kg
- Approximate Carton Dimensions: 190 x 130 x 70 mm
- Volume: 1729000 mm³
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence Engineering Ltd
- Country of Manufacture: The United Kingdom