dataLynx II xlr5
High density Ethernet (Art-Net & sACN) to DMX ConverterdataLynx II™ is a 1U 19" rack mount Art-Net to DMX512 and RDM (or sACN to DMX512) converter.
The product features 12 DMX512/RDM outputs, using front mounted Neutrik XLR 5-pin connectors. Network connectivity is achieved using the Ethercon RJ45 connector on the front panel.
Configuration is achieved over the network using the internal web-server or DMX-Workshop. DHCP is supported for automatic IP address allocation.
The product is powered via a standard IEC connector located on the rear of the unit.
- 10/100BaseT RJ45 (Ethercon) input
- 12 DMX512 ports, compatible with all variants of DMX, including DMX512-A
- Art-Net 4 & sACN compatible
- Support for RDM V1.0 (E1.20 - 2006 ESTA Standard) when used with Art-Net
- Power & Ethernet LED indicators
- DMX port LED indicators
- Default IP address 2.x.y.z
- Configurable using internal web-browser or DMX-Workshop
- DHCP supported
- IEC power connector
- Listing: CE, WEEE, RoHS
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 30W
- Input Voltage: 90-250 VAC
- Height: 1U, Depth: 150mm
- Width: 19" Rack
- Ethernet connections: RJ45 x 1 (Ethercon)
- Mains Connection: IEC
- Isolation Ethernet port: 1 kV
- Isolation DMX Outputs: Ground Referenced
- DMX512 or DMX512-A compatible
- Net Mass: 3.40 kg
- Approximate Carton Mass: 3.70 kg
- Approximate Carton Dimensions: 620 x 480 x 160 mm
- Volume: 47616000 mm³
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence Engineering Ltd
- Country of Manufacture: The United Kingdom