DIN Rail DMX512 splitterRail-Split™ DMX is an entry level DMX512 splitter designed for permanent installations. (If you need RDM see sister product Rail-Split RDM II).
It is DIN Rail mounted for ease of installation. All connections are via screw terminals. DMX loop through and termination options are provided.
Rail-Split DMX does not support the RDM (Remote Device Management) Standard and RDM data is simply ignored.
Rail-Split DMX is powered from a 9 to 48VDC power source.
For bulk orders, Rail-Split DMX BP provides a 20% discount on multiples of 10 units.
- Optically isolated DMX512 input
- Front panel power and data indication
- Six buffered outputs
- DIN Rail mounting
- Compatible with DMX512, DMX512 (1990), DMX512-A
- Listing: CE FCC
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 8W
- Input Voltage: 9 to 48VDC
- Width: 88 mm
- Height: 90 mm
- Depth: 62 mm
- Connection: Screw terminal
- DMX Input Opto-Isolated to 1kV
- DMX Output - Ground Referenced
- +12kV ESD DMX Input Protection
- +10kV ESD DMX Output Protection
- Net Mass: 0.20 kg
- Approximate Carton Mass: 0.34 kg
- Approximate Carton Dimensions: 220 x 180 x 120 mm
- Volume: 4752000 mm³
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence Engineering Ltd
- Country of Manufacture: The United Kingdom
- 0205 DMX & RDM Splitters FAQ
- 0210 DMX & RDM Splitters Product comparison
- 0215 DMX & RDM Marking scheme for DMX512-A Splitters
CAD Files & Tutorials
Are you looking for a higher specification?
Rail-Split extreme is a variant of Rail-Split RDM. Rail-Split extreme additionally provides surge protection on the input, loop and outputs, which is aimed at protecting the product and connected equipment against voltage surges of the type generated by