Wall mount lighting controllermoody cvi1™ is a wall mounted controller with built-in CV dimmer. It is designed for intensity control over a single channel of white light.
All electronics are mounted on the rear of the product, so there is no need for cumbersome external control boxes. Both programming and operation are performed via a very simple user interface, so no additional programming kit is required.
The product is housed in a single gang UK wall panel and is supplied complete with a dry-line style back box which allows the product to be used internationally.
moody cv requires a cosmetic fascia plate which must be purchased separately. Artistic Licence resells the following 'Scolmore definity click' products: brushed steel (moody fascia bs), stainless steel (moody fascia ss), chrome (moody fascia ch), matt black with chrome dial (moody fascia bkch), matt black (moody fascia bk), polished white (moody fascia pw).
The user interface is a rotary control wheel which incorporates a push switch. The wheel is illuminated by an LED which is used to feedback intensity to the user. Please note that the illuminated dial feature is not supported with the matt black (moody fascia bk) and polished white (moody fascia pw) fascia plates.
From a user perspective, the product echoes the operation of a conventional dimmer switch: rotate to control intensity, push to auto-fade on or off.
The output is 12-24 VDC constant voltage dimming (5A total). The LED power supply is also used to power moody.
- UK panel mount
- Wall mount lighting controller
- CV dimming 12-24 VDC
- Grand master control
- Illuminated control wheel
- No external programming required
- Dry-line back box supplied
- Listing: CE
- IP Rating: Indoor use
- Power: 500mW plus LED load
- Input Voltage: 12 - 24 VDC
- LED Drive Current: 5A total
- Height: 86mm
- Width: 86mm
- Depth: 15.2mm behind mounting surface
- Mounting screw centres: 60.6mm
- LED output: Screw Terminal
- Power Connection: Screw Terminal
- Net Mass: 0.11 kg
- Approximate Carton Mass: 0.30 kg
- Approximate Carton Dimensions: 220 x 180 x 120 mm
- Volume: 4752000 mm³
- Manufacturer: Artistic Licence Engineering Ltd
- Country of Manufacture: The United Kingdom